Thursday, March 24, 2011

New "Angel Baby" design remembers the beloved children we have lost: Personalized at no additional cost

I have an ongoing personal commitment to the community of parents and families with premature babies. My own son was born early, so I know personally how challenging it can be to have a preemie in the NICU.

I realize too that some of those precious premature babies do not survive long in this world. And in the community of preemie parents, these sweet babies are called "angel babies."

So I finally put together a design for mothers, fathers, grandparents and others who wish to remember and commemorate their sweet angel baby.



I have also put the design on baby blankets, baby bodysuits and other commemorative items for baby, for families looking to find such things.



If you or a loved one have recently lost a baby and wish to remember your angel baby, I will customize this design with your baby's name and date if you wish. This personalization of the design will be done free of any additional charge. For inquiries about personalizing this design, please fill out the Angel Baby contact form.

No comments:

Post a Comment